Tingle of Completion
Listen to S05E05 on:
Podcast player not here? Check out our subscriptions page
The one when Si, Sam and Mike invite Juan Fernandes to join the conversation about what motivates side projects and how to plan them out.
Season 5 Episode 5 brings another regular On The Side member to the panel discussion, Juan Fernandes - frontend developer from Suffolk UK.
This show was recorded with the new Zencaster Beta - a great web app for making podcasts with unlimited localised recordings plus new video facilities, all for free during the pandemic.
- Q1: What is it about a project that drives you to work on it? Is it financial motivation, career progression etc?
- Q2: How do you plan and prioritise your workload?
- Wrap up
- Get 1 month free Ticktick Premium - contact us on the socials and we'll send you a code.
- Sam: twitter.com/nocturnalmonkey & instagram.com/skinnydrawnboy
- Mike: twitter.com/mikestreety
- Si: twitter.com/Si
- Juan: www.juanfernandes.uk
- @MakeLifeWorkPod on Twitter, Insta and FB
- Email [email protected]
- Show notes and archives on makelifeworkpodcast.com
- On The Side Slack community at ontheside.network
- Remember to like 👍, rate ⭐️, review ✍️ and all that good stuff on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and any other podcast apps you use