The one when Si, Sam and Mike invite Juan Fernandes to join the conversation about what motivates side projects and how to plan them out.
Season 5 Episode 5 brings another regular On The Side member to the panel discussion, Juan Fernandes – frontend developer from Suffolk UK.
This show was recorded with the new Zencaster Beta – a great web app for making podcasts with unlimited localised recordings plus new video facilities, all for free during the pandemic.
- Q1: What is it about a project that drives you to work on it? Is it financial motivation, career progression etc?
- Q2: How do you plan and prioritise your workload?
- Wrap up
- Get 1 month free Ticktick Premium – contact us on the socials and we’ll send you a code.
- Sam: twitter.com/nocturnalmonkey & instagram.com/skinnydrawnboy
- Mike: twitter.com/mikestreety
- Si: twitter.com/Si
- Juan: www.juanfernandes.uk
- @MakeLifeWorkPod on Twitter, Insta and FB
- Email [email protected]
- Show notes and archives on makelifeworkpodcast.com
- On The Side Slack community at ontheside.network
- Remember to like 👍, rate ⭐️, review ✍️ and all that good stuff on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and any other podcast apps you use