What is a side project if not a safe place to get imposter syndrome?
Listen to S05E06 on:
Podcast player not here? Check out our subscriptions page
Season 5 Episode 6 is the final episode of our “On The Side” takeover series before the team take a break for new jobs, babies and Easter holidays with kids.
To wrap it up, we invite along Jesse Payne - UX / Product Designer from Shrewsbury, UK.
Sam: Lettering is hard and the universal help hand signal for domestic violence
Mike: It's easy to obsess & 11ty heaven
Si: Flat feet and time journal data junkie
Jesse: 100mi in 3 weeks on exercise bike and learning Typescript
Q1: Does tech/platform knowledge drive the side projects you pursue? What tools do you tend to use?
Q2: Have you experienced imposter syndrome in your side projects?
- Sam: twitter.com/nocturnalmonkey and instagram.com/skinnydrawnboy
- Mike: twitter.com/mikestreety
- Jesse: twitter.com/jessepayne27
- Si: twitter.com/Si
- On The Side Slack community at ontheside.network
- @MakeLifeWorkPod on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Email [email protected]
- Show notes and archives on makelifeworkpodcast.com
Get 1 month free Ticktick Premium - contact us on the socials for your personal code